It got me thinking that I need to step back and write an outline if I'm going to have a coherent story.
So far I'm thinking...
- Justice Guy intervenes on a guy who accidentally dropped a piece of candy wrapper on the ground
- Justice Guy takes the perp to the police station
- They tell him to release the guy and go home
- JG does his line "THIS CITY HAS GONE TO THE DOGS," indicating his frustration with the state of the city and its police
- In a Sin City-style homage, he prowls the city, stopping extremely minor offenses
- Eventually he experiences some sort of fall from grace
- Maybe trips and falls, or a "criminal" or bystander stands up to him
- Anyway, he is confronted by someone (another crimefighter, maybe) who tries to convince him to change his ways
- A fight ensues
- JG maybe realizes the error of his ways, but he vanishes/supposedly dies
- Epilogue: A guy burns a mix CD at his computer, and gets punched by Justice Guy. This is a twist indicating that Justice Guy is back to his old ways...
Condensed version with alternate ending...
- Show Justice Guy trying to arrest or beat up people who committed really really minor offenses
- A breaking point is reached where JG gets out of control or the police tell him to buzz off
- Justice Guy experiences some sort of fall from grace
- He engages in a fight scene with someone who tries to help him
- He realizes the error of his ways
- He ends up tackling bigger types of crime that actually needs help from a superhero
- OR in a comical twist he ends up returning to his old ways, having learned nothing
Comments and ideas appreciated! I need them... o_o