Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pose practice

About a month ago I did a few drawings from live action video and photo reference. I drew them as turtles, nyuk nyuk. I have since kind of abandoned the dark ink-like PS brush that I used for these. Currently trying a brush set at 50% opacity for a more pencil-y, less harsh effect. Some of these are iffy, yeah. I moved on to drawing other stuff and forgot about doing more of these... I ought to be more consistent with what I practice drawing...









6 comments:

  1. I love this sketches!
    Ninja turtles forever!!
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super good, Tung!! Their masks start to get cute by the end of your sketches hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess they look cute because it's round-faced Mikey

      Delete
  3. Dude these are awesome! Are you working on Turtles? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Nope, not working on any show at all. Gotta get... beeeeeetttterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... and also "gotta apply to more places"

      Delete