Wednesday, May 11, 2011

THIS SATURDAY: THE PMC FILM FESTIVAL

HEY Y'ALL.

THIS SATURDAY (MAY 14) IS THE 2011 PMC FILM FESTIVAL AT CAL STATE FULLERTON.

I know for a fact that there will be much awesome work shown, in both 2D and 3D (CG) mediums.
Some of my stuff will be in it, too.

There will also be illustrations/drawings exhibited in the "Exit Gallery."

BE THERE... *AND* BE SQUARE!

Also, parking is free on weekends, I believe.

More info here: http://pencilmileageclub.com/2011/05/07/2011pmc-film-festival/

This poster was whipped up in ~2 days by my friend and colleague James Lien.

3 comments:

  1. awesome animated films for sure!

    hehe thanks for the shoutout

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING FILM TUNG! Great job man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really?! Color me surprised. Hah hah. Didn't think that I'd get that adjective and all capital letters to boot.

    I'm lookin' forward to Bad Mother Trucker.
    Sorry I couldn't talk much at the film fest... I was flustered w/ various things. And there were soooo many peopleeeee too

    ReplyDelete